In Verbal ability Section, questions are generally asked from following topics :
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Error Detection
Hexaware Technologies Placement Paper - Aptitude Questions with answers can be found from here: https://www.hackersfriend.com/articles/hexaware-technologies-placement-paper-aptitude-questions-with-answers
For Question 1 - 12. Find the exact opposite meaning of a given word :
D. None of the mentioned
For Q. 13 – Q. 17 Find the exact meaning of a given word :
Choose the most logical fit for each blank
18. The horrific consequences of the civil war in Syria are still playing out. Clearly, Iraq 2003, Libya 2011, and Syria now,________ the most _________ testimony on the failure of diplomacy.
A. provide, eloquent
B. leave, fluent
C. develop, fast
D. emphasis, alert
19. The way Christians and Muslims dress in their places of worship is not an________ for other Indians not to dress the way they ________do in their temples.
A. along, generally
B. dispute, equally
C. argument, normally
D. dissipate, specially
20. How the West arranges its own society is not a knockdown argument in _______of its civilisational priority or primacy, or proof of the _______of other ways of organising social life.
A. agree, scrutiny
B. favor, inferiority
C. against, complexity
D. with, curiosity
While this consideration is perhaps _______acceptable, the Indian intelligentsia does not obviously _______in its truth.
A. specially, trust
B. abstractly, believe
C. ideologically, care
D. logically, listen
21. Does it actually cost extra to use a networked computer system at a different branch from the customer’s own? Is this bank going back to the days of branch banking? Now, we should not be asking these questions from these banks. They will spin something in polite PR language___________________ they are following regulations.
A. of each bank’s income comes from such fines
B. it even collects the data? Can we have a list of what
C. but basically ask us to buzz off because
D. are managed in such a way as to create non-compliance
22. I went into a _________ , become angry, depressed and _____________.
A. dejection, dour
B. depression, fretful
C. tailspin, moody
D. degradation, surly