Scheduled Time: Aug. 13, 2018, 5:30 p.m. - Aug. 14, 2018, 11:30 p.m.
New registeration is closed
Must read it before attending workshop
Things you should Bring
- Your PC
- Notebook to take notes
- Pen/Pencil other things you need to draw figures
- Your ID card (must)
Things you should learn for better understanding before attending workshop:
- Basics of Python Programming
- Statics and probablity related topics
- Thats all. You'll be taught everything else from scratch in workshop.
Setting up enivironment on your PC:
- We recommend you to install ipython on your PC/Mac from here to save time during workshop.
- Make sure it is running
What to do during worksop:
- Make sure you are connected to LAN of HackersFriend during workshop.
- Whenever you have to ask any question, ask it from the software given in LAN
- Note down whatever you want, you'll not be asked to take notes thats under your consideration.
Before leaving workshop hall:
- Make sure you have filled up certificate form and double check your data, because that is what comes on certificate
- Fill up your feedbacks and experience in feedback form.
- Collect all your notes/ devices and everything whatever you have brought.
- HackersFriend is not responsible for anything you lost during workshop. Its your responsiblity to take care of your things.
- You can personally talk to trainer for any further queires. He/she has to be available in hall until you leave.
Agenda of workhop
Workhop Notes, Links, other files
What is your experience with this workshop ?
What you think is important. We want to make things better for you. Take a few soconds to submit this form, before leaving workhop hall. You can submit it from your home later on.