Job Type: Full time
Location: Bangalore, India
Required Experience: 1 years
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or 1+ years professional experience in software development
· Fluency in Java, C# or other object-oriented languages.
· Passion and established experience for full stack software development
· Proficiency in software system design
· Expertise in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and complexity analysis.
· Ability to produce bullet-proof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
· Working knowledge of UNIX systems
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role