Back End Developer
placeBengaluru, Karnataka, India
work 0 years
You need to be logged in to apply. Login / Sign up
About the Job
Job Type: Full time, Entry level
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Required Experience: 0 years
What you’ll be doing:
- You will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- You will build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- You will collaborate with product managers, and other key stakeholders within the MMT family to successfully execute projects.
- You will ensure compliance with build/release and configuration management process.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You possess good understanding of Agile Methodology, Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Responsive Designs.
- You have hands-on experience on Java/ J2EE stack and have done development across multiple browsers/platforms delivering mind-boggling results.
- You thrive in complexity and jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues to delivery projects within tight deadlines.
- If you have work experience in a product/start-up company, we’ll like you even more.