Job Type: Internship
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Required Experience: 0 years
You are the kind of engineer who has a passion to solve complex problems that enable development of enterprise grade products. You also have the following:
• CS / EE degree.
• Proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++
• Strong foundation in data structures, operating system, algorithms and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming
• Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
• Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
• Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities
• Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems and build scalable and high performance software.
• The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
About the Team/Role
Our products provide real-time insights into application performance, user experience and business outcomes. Complex enterprise applications often contain frustrating blind spots and mysterious, recurring problems. The AppDynamics platform provides real-time visibility into end-to-end application performance from user interface points like browser or mobile based applications to runtimes on the server side like Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Application Servers and Web Servers, C/C++, Python, NodeJS, leading relational and NoSQL databases as well as network performance between various server runtimes. AppDynamics products monitor very complex cloud based solutions that process millions of transactions per minute.
Quality Engineering team at AppDynamics is responsible for ensuring that the products ship with high quality and at fast pace. This requires engineers to automate and test these products. This also requires them to develop frameworks for automating tests that should be able to validate complex distributed systems that processes data to the extent of 1 trillion events per day and 100s of million metrics per minute.
As an engineer at AppDynamics you would get the opportunity to build highly scalable micro services using cutting edge software like Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Hbase, NodeJS, cloud environments like AWS, Amazon Dynamo DB, Kinesis, Redis, Graph Database, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and containers like Docker, mobile platforms like iOS and Android, IoT and Machine Learning.
Disclaimer - “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirement is for 2021 /22 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”