Social Media Intern
work 0 years
You need to be logged in to apply. Login / Sign up
About the Job
Job Type: Internship (2-4 months)
Location: Mumbai (Remote)
Required Experience: 0 years
Social media page management
- Create, plan, and manage social media calendars.
- Create social media posts and monitor the same.
- Engage and increase the number of followers on social media platform.
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build social media footprint and reputation.
- Flagging and aggregating interesting content to re-tweet and post.
- Keep social media accounts updated with latest trends and analyze analytics of posts (total number of viewers, time spent on page, like/comments per post, cost/benefit, and keywords (hashtags).
Critical thinking & ideation
- Need to be able to visualise with the help of benchmarked data points, the content needs of target audience
- Ability to ideate on relevant content ideas for enhancing the employer brand as per target audience
- Assist the team with brainstorming campaigns, online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, and more.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms.
- Outreach and enabling new initiatives
Draft weekly newsletters to subscribers.
- Support in mass emails and messages marketing campaigns
- Liaising with internal team/ leaders/brand ambassador/promoters to ensure their company profiles are accurate and up-to date.
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities.
- Help coordinate a guest blogger program, one guest blogger per month or quarterly.
- Research free online directories to generate inbound links for SEO.
What’s in it for you?
- A great internship experience
- Communicating the employer brand of Cipla to a wider audience
- Enhancing skills of working in an agile team and towards measurable goals